Join us for a weekend of fun and hacking. As always, we'll be running mini-events, workshops, and more to keep you entertained. We'll keep everything themed around food this weekend. Can't wait to see what you cook up.
₹ 403,850 in prizes
Internship Opportunity + Swags + ShoutOut + Project Showcase!
Icarus's Reward (4)
Team that have worked their to the top 4 will get an access to the Internship Opportunity from CPP Secrets.
100$ Prize to winning team
Goodies & Certificate.
1-month free Inaugurate Tier access
Feature in Blogs & Articles
SAWO funds 100% of the Playstore / App store subscription fee for the best mobile apps.
SAWO funds 100% of the hosting fee for the best web-apps
Internship Opportunities for the winner of the Rahee challenge
Swags for the winning team if they use Symbl.ai - Symbl.ai Tshirt + 100$ USD Amazon Gift card.
Shoutout from the community - Developer Spotlight on those who build with symbl.ai
- First Prize - $1000 USDT
- Second Prize - $500 USDT
- 100 KOII - Most pull requests on Atomic NFT
- 100 KOII - Everyone who adds a new standard to Atomic NFT
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
The following details are mandatory to have in your final submission:
- Name: Name of the Project.
- Title: Write a short on-point caption or a small description.
- The problem it solves: Describe what people use it for, or how it makes existing tasks easier/safer, etc.
- Inspiration: Tell us what led you to work on this idea, and why you choose this idea. Share your story with us.
- Technologies I used: Share which technologies you used in your hack as well as how you used them (this will be critical in any sponsored prizes).
- GitHub repo: We will need the GitHub repository for your project to verify your code-base and work through the weekend. (Projects from selected no code/low code platforms will be allowed to submit without a GitHub repo. Please check the Rules section to learn more).
- Video Demo: Add a video up to 2 minutes long showing a working demo of the project. The video must be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo and can be kept either unlisted or public (should not be private).
Student Community Intern at POSTMAN
Developer Advocate at Draftbit
Public Relations Manager at KOII
Community Manager at Coding Minutes
Cloud Developer Advocate Lead at Microsoft
TF Certified Developer
Software Engineer at Microsoft
Community Manager at Microsoft
Community lead at KOII
Lead Developer Advocate
Does the project bring innovations in design and create comfortable user experiences?
Does the project attempt to solve a previously unsolved problem?
Does the project stand as an individual end-to-end product?
Is it a functioning solution that can scale in the real world?